Hey guys! as we have predicted, bitcoin is doing well in the exchange markets and have reached new heights with Rs 12.00.000 as predicted. So if you have read the article on Bitcoins you might have benefited. If you haven’t seen the article yet, you are never too late to read and invest your money in bitcoins. Here is the link Earn BItcoins in India, So Today we are back again with a cool topic where we have discussed the usage of Virtual cards and How to Get free virtual debit cards in India.
What is a Virtual Debit card?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Virtual Debit card?
- 1.1 Pros Of Virtual Debit cards
- 1.2 Cons Of Virtual Debit cards
- 1.3 1. Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 (Bank account + Virtual card)
- 1.4 2.Pockets App by ICICI bank (virtual credit card)
- 1.5 3.HDFC Bank PAYZAPP card.
- 1.6 4.Paytm payment Bank.
- 1.7 5.Zeta Cash Card.
- 1.8 6. UDIO Wallet
- 1.9 7.Digibank by DBS
A virtual Debit card is something like your Atm card with 16 digit number and expiry date on it but the difference is you will not get hands-on means it may not physically present with you but still, you can use its features as a physical card by using its code and number. You may not swipe it in POS machines but still, you can use it for shopping, paying your bill online or booking your favorite movies just like the physical one. hereon we will see what are some Pro and Cons of the Debit card.
Pros Of Virtual Debit cards
- Secure – Most of the service provider provide virtual cards with the dynamic security codes which change with time, means for every new transaction there may be a new PIn code so no problem with your PIN leaks.
- Safety – Unlike your physical card it may not get lost or can’t be stolen hence it stays with you.
- No annual Free – You do not have to pay for service charges or other GST for acquiring a new card or any annual charges.
- Online shopping – Having many Debit cards may help you when you will find E-commerce sites giving lucrative offers relating to the particular cards only.
- No Rushing at the bank – For getting a virtual debit card you do not have to rush to the bank and fill up never-ending forms neither you have to stand in a queue because it’s easily available on the internet.
Cons Of Virtual Debit cards
- You can not swipe it in shopping malls, petrol pumps or any other places.
- As the Credentials are dynamic and changing with time it may become a headache When you are out of the Internet.
- You may not find everyone is accepting payments from these cards which is a worry.
So with all these pros and cons in mind, My personal opinion is if You are someone who really wants so many cards with you, stored on your mobile phones in virtual form, you should definitely have a look at below offerings from different bank and service providers.
1. Kotak Mahindra Bank 811 (Bank account + Virtual card)
Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private sector bank offers its app services called 811 banking where you can open a bank account sitting at your home with zero minimum balance is required to maintain, also you will get 6% compound interest. And virtual debit card on completion of KYC process. all you have to do is
- Click here to download the 811 App From Play store
- Now submit Your KYC (Adhar, PAN, Address etc)
- All done you will get a virtual debit card and savings account with 6% interest rate.
2.Pockets App by ICICI bank (virtual credit card)
Icici bank also provides different facilities like UPI, Mobile recharge, buying a Movie ticket and above all, they are giving one virtual credit card. you can apply one, by downloading the app from play store.
3.HDFC Bank PAYZAPP card.
HDFC is one bank which always comes up with loads of offers by a tie-up with online e-commerce stores, and Now they are giving this virtual payzapp card where they are also giving Rs.25 for signing up. For this card, you have to download PayzAPP from play store and you can use this promo code ‘ maprgj4r ‘
4.Paytm payment Bank.
Paytm has started its payment bank facility where you can apply for a saving account just by doing basic KYC and they are offering a basic Rupay Debit card for their customers. You will be getting basic 4.00% interest on your regular saving account and 7.05% on your term Deposits, Further Paytm is well known for giving so many offers in time and they have promised to do so in future.
5.Zeta Cash Card.
Zeta also provides payment facilities and offers on Restaurant and online shopping and the best part is You can order for plastic cards with Zero Cost. Their card is super secure as their Pin is dynamic for every single transaction. You can get one by downloading the app from play store.
6. UDIO Wallet
The udio app provides you free Digital Debit card Of RBL bank on signup. You can order the same By paying Rs.99 on an annual basis. They also provide basic services like Mobile recharge, Split bills etc.
7.Digibank by DBS
Digibank app is promoted by DBS, A multinational Banking, and financial company, Where you need to Verify your account and open a DIgital saving account with that they are offering a DIgital VISA card to their Customers.