Free Recharge Tricks 2018
Free recharge tricks – In this post, we are again back with another Free Recharge tricks from Free Recharge. As we know Freecharge always gives Good offers and account specific offers for loyal users. Under Recharge offer, you will get Certain cashback from Freecharge and offer is applicable to those who have received an intimation by email or Phone number.
so If you got one message Then only you can apply the below method to get cashback.
Other Trending Offers
- Free 50% cashback on Paypal India sitewide offer.
- Get Flat 200 cashback on Purchase of Rs.299 from Paytm
How to Get Rs 35 Cashback on Rs 35 Recharge at FreeCharge
1) First of all, just download the Freecharge app or go to Freecharge website.
2) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge.
3)Now do a Recharge of Rs 35 or above
4)Apply Coupon:- EARN35
5)Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using the Debit/Credit card only.
6)You will get the Rs 35 Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours
Terms & Conditions:-
- Valid on successful Recharges/Bill Payments done till 30th September’2018. Applicable for intimated users only.
- Minimum transaction amount 35. Max cashback of Rs.35.
- Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number.
- Valid on credit/debit card/Netbanking & FreeCharge handled UPI transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not Valid for Add Cash transactions and transactions are done via Freecharge Balance,
- Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/temporary/international cards
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account