Free recharge tricks – In this post, we are back with another Free Recharge tricks from Freecharge. As we know Freecharge always gives Good offers and account specific offers for loyal users. Under this Recharge offer, you will get a Certain amount of cashback from Freecharge and offer is applicable to those who have received an intimation by email or Phone number.
So If you got one message or email from freecharge, Then only you can apply the below method to get cashback.
Must Try Offers
- Free Bike Ride With Rapido Bike taxi.
- Free Paytm Cashback Worth Rs.200 for Purchasing Rs.299 from Paytm.
How to Get Rs 100 Cashback on Rs 100 Recharge at FreeCharge
1) First of all, just download the Freecharge app from play store or go to Freecharge website.
2) Login/Sign up your Account on FreeCharge account.
3)Now do a Recharge of Rs 100 or above
4)Apply Coupon:- LOOT
5)Once your Promo code is Applied successfully then Make the Payment using the Debit/Credit card only.
6)You will get the Rs 50 Cashback in your FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours
Terms & Conditions of Fee Charge offer:-
1. 100% cashback on successful Recharges/Bill payments done till 23rd September 2018.
2. No minimum transaction amount. Max cashback of Rs.100
3. Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer & linked to email ID
4. Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device.
5. Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
6. Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of credit and is nontransferable
7. Offer is not valid for Addcash transactions
8. Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards
Offer valid on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb.
9. We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
10. For all other queries please email [email protected]
11. We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. FreeCharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account