After beating every of their opponent at home Team India is Now on the mission to Beat Their Ranking Neighbour At their Place. This going to be the Clash of the Clans. The Batting vs The Bowling. The Topper of the table are yet to win a series in This extreme conditions but their current form says a different story. All these mysterious will be revealed when we will witness South Africa vs India 1st Test.
Start Time: 2.00PM
Venue: Newlands, Cape Town
Match facts :
Table of Contents
- 1 Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates: LIKE
- India has never won a series in South Africa.
- Steyn is five wickets short of becoming South Africa’s most prolific bowler
- Pitch will be neutral and can aid the bowlers later on.
- Rain Is forecasted for Day 3.
Team News :
- Jadeja is ill and will miss out the first game.
- Shikhar Dhawan is Fit and he can play.
- IF India chooses to play 5 bowlers then either of Rohit will miss out.
- South Africa will choose from Morkel/Steyn, Bavuma/ABD, Phelukwayo/Morris.
Probable XI :
India(Probable): Vijay, Dhawan, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Aswin, Saha, Rohit/Pandya, Shami, Bhuvi, Ishant.
South Africa(Probable): Makram, Elgar, Amla, Du Plessis, ABD/Bavuma, QDK, Morris/ABD, Maharaj, Morkel,Rabada, Philander.
Big players :
- Hashim Amla: Best Batsman For South Africa and has good records against India.
- Virat Kohli: Currently The Best batsman in the world.
- Faf Du Plessis: One of the best player in home conditions.
- QDK is a good choice for wicket Keeper.
- You have to choose between FAF and Vijay, my Pick is FAF.
- Ashwin may be ineffective here according to conditions, Take him only for small leagues.
- If Rohit plays he can be a good choice here.
- For small leagues do not take – Phelukawayo, Morris, Rohit, Rahane.
- You can take Dean Elgar in big 180,330 Leagues.
- Good picks for C and VC – Faf, Makram, Pujara.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates: LIKE
Guruji’s XI :