Match facts :
Table of Contents
- After a successful Series with World XI cricket comes back to Pakistan in the name of Srilanka and Thisara Perera.
- This same team was attacked nine years ago by the armed militants.
- Lahore has always been a High scoring ground including the series against world XI.
- Pakistan team and their fans will be delighted to see a home game finally.
- No rain is predicted throughout the game!
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- Pakistan is winning and they have very little to do with their team, so expect the same bunch of players taking the Field.
- Srilanka either wanted to change their XI, except Ashan Priyanjan, who has failed in both games.
Probable XI :
Pakistan – Shehzad, Fakhar, Azam, Hafeez, Mallik, Sarfaraz, Imad, Fahim, Amir, Shadab, Hasan, Usman/Amir.
Sri Lanka – Munaweera, Gunathilaka, Samarweekrama, Udawatte, Priyanjan, Shanaka, Prasanna, Perera, Pathirana,uddana,sanjay.
Players to watch out :
Ahmed Shehzad – The Pakistani opener has done well against the world XI and expected to do as well.
Babar Azam – The young gun and consistent batsman is not in good touch but will come back strongly.
Thisara Perera – The skipper is in good form with The world XI and will continue doing well.
- This is Going to be batting Friendly pitch, so taking more batsman will be helpful.
- Take Samarweekrama as wicketkeeper.
- Shoaib Mallik is going to play well in this match so do not leave him out.
- Take Dishan muneeweera if you want I am leaving him out as credit issue.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : like
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer: The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game