Start Time: 11.30AM
Venue: Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
Match facts :
Table of Contents
- 1 Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates: LIKE
- West Indies haven’t won a single match in this series.
- They will look forward to winning this final game and return home with a Happy face.
- Heavy Rain Fall is expected and this match can be reduced or can be abandoned.
Team News :
- Rayad Emrit can play this game in place of Kesrick Williams.
- Evin Lewis, who had a fairly successful Bangladesh Premier League, misses out owing to personal reasons
- Trent Boult is Back to the squad and will play.
- Ross Taylor is Not Available.
Probable XI :
New Zealand(Probable): Munro, Guptill, Williamson, Phillips, Bruce, Kitchen, Santner, Southee, Sodhi, Boult, Bracewell/Rance.
West Indies (Probable): Walton, Gayle, Fletcher, Hetmeyar, Hope, Powell, Braithwaite, Nurse, Badree, Taylor/ Emrit, Cortell.
Big players :
- Colin Munro: He Is a good Hitter of the ball and also can bowl few overs
- Chris Gayle: No mention needed, Any day can be His day.
- Trent Boult: With a weather of 20′ he will be swinging the ball both ways.
- Trent Boult can be a Good choice for Grand leagues also Big Leagues.
- Guptil is not scoring runs but can be dangerous on any given day, so do not leave him.
- Both The Wicket Keepers are equally good for this match.
- You can Take Kabe William also
- Safer C and VC are Munro, Braithwaite.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates: LIKE
Guruji’s XI :