Congratulations to all Premium users On winning the Wellington vs Canterbury match. Our Team For South Africa vs India Test did well. Now in this post, we will discuss about the match between New Zealand vs Pakistan 2nd ODI, Where the host is looking solid with every aspect.
Start Time: 3.30AM
Venue: Saxton Oval, Nelson
Match facts :
Table of Contents
- 1 FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST, TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
- 1.1 Team News :
- 1.2 Probable XI :
- 1.3 Big players :
- 1.4 Guruji’s Advice:
- 1.5 Guruji’s XI :
- 1.6 Disclaimer: The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game
- New Zealand is doing well with all the department and they are looking formidable.
- Pakistan bowlers are leaking too many runs.
- Hafeez and Mallik both of the senior batsman’s are averaging poor in New Zealand.
- Rain will interrupt the game in regular interval.
- This pitch has traditionally supported spinners.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST, TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- Doug Bracewell is injured and has been removed.
- With everyone doing well with their respective areas NZ will field the same eleven.
- Although Pakistan lost the match, they are also expected to be unchanged.
Probable XI :
New Zealand (Probable): Munro, Guptill, Williamson, Taylor, Latham, Nicholls, Santer, Astle, Southee, Ferguson, Boult.
Pakistan (Probable): Azhar, Zaman, Azam, Mallik, Hafeez, Ahmed, Ashraf, Shadab, Amir, Hasan, Raees.
Big players :
- Kane Williamson: World-class talented player and can the ball anywhere he wants.
- Martin Guptill: He is a dangerous player in the home conditions.
- Fakhar Zaman: The Opener has seen to be in a good in touch in the first ODI and can do the same once again.
- In wicket keeper section Latham will be a good option For small leagues. Ahmed can be a good pick for big leagues.
- The pitch will be helping spinners so you can also take Shadab Khan but he will be risky.
- The match can be shortened so take team wisely.
- You can take Henry Nicholls in place of Guptill, he can score a handy half-century like the last match.
- Other Imp. picks for C and VC: Munro, Zaman.
Guruji’s XI :