Match facts :
Table of Contents
- 1 FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
- 2 Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : Like
- Sri Lanka is playing Test cricket In India after 8 years.
- They Last played on the same date 16th November 2009.
- Last time they were at Rank 2 position with some Legends in their mix, since then Things have changed so much for them.
- From a top-ranked team to struggling to qualify for Worldcup 2019 they have seen them all.
- The Test Ranking also tells the same story, however, the recent Washout at Dubai boost the confidence of the visitors.
- On other SIde, Team India is RIght at Top of the moment. They have conquered every single Home test they played in recent times.
- This will be Sri Lanka’s 18th attempt to beat the hosts, previously they have failed in all those matches.
- The Eden Gardens have changed its nature since last year with more support to fast bowlers.
- There is an overcast condition with Rain predicted for first two days of the match.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- Virat Kohli Confirms the place of Shikhar Dhawan in the team along with Rahul.
- Hardik Pandya has rested For this Series.
- If India chooses to play an extra batsman like they did in the previous year, Rohit Sharma will find himself the final XI.
- Sri Lanka has left out Mendis, and Mathews is Returning after almost a year also De Silva is back.
Probable XI :
India:(Probable) Dhawan, Rahul, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Rohit/Jadeja, Ashwin, Saha, Bhuvi, Umesh, Shami/Sharma.
Sri Lanka : (probable) Samarweekrama,karurnaratne, Thirimanne/de Silva, Mathews, Chandimal, Dickwella, Perera, Gamage,Lakmal, Fernando,Hearath.
Big players :
Cheteswar Puajara: A calm and consistent player for team India in home conditions.
Norshan Dickwella: His quickFire runs at the end will be helpful for the visitors.
- Take DIckwella in WK section as he will score more runs.
- IF you are facing Credit issue you can leave out Kohli or Rahane.
- Samarweekrama has a good knock in the practice match and he is a good player too.
- Take karunaratne in place of Mathews if you feel unsafe.
- IF India goes with 2+2 bowling combination then Yadav may miss out.
- Other good Captain choices are Ashwin, Rahane, Samaewekrama.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : Like
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer: The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game