Match facts :
Table of Contents
- Last year these two teams were in the same situation where The Series decider was Won by the host later on.
- New Zealand has never won a Series decider against India.
- This Ground Is going to host Its First Day Night match.
- Last Year we have seen a High scoring Affair where Rohit’s 150 couldn’t take India Home in front of AB’s Ton.
- This pitch is batting Friendly and the weather could help the swing bowlers early on.
- Virat Kohli Needs 35 more runs to beat his highest Total Runs in a year, previously he scored 1381 runs in 2011.
- Bumrah Needs only scalp to become the second faster bowler to 50 wickets after Ajit Agarkar.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- India Will play with the same team, all though Kohli may be tempted to bring back Kuldeep Yadav in place of Axar which is unlikely.
- NZ will decide after Looking the pitch, whether to play Ish Sodhi or not if he plays he will replace Milne.
Probable XI :
India: Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Karthik, Jadhav, Pandya, Dhoni, Bhuvi, Kuldeep/Axar, Chahal, Bumrah
New Zealand: Guptill, Munro, Williamson, Latham, Taylor, Nicholls, Santner, Grandhome, Southee. Boult, Milne/Sodhi
Big players :
- Kane Williamson – He may not be scoring enough runs but we all know what he is capable of so leave him at your own risk.
- Rohit Sharma – He has been scoring constant runs for team India and can score big on any given day.
- Taylor – The experienced former captain will be still the match winner for the team and he will continue to do so.
- Tom Latham will be best for wicketkeeper as equal to Dhoni.
- Take Dinesh Kartik too as he is now drafted into batsman’s section.
- Drop Kohli if you want to experiment in big leagues
- other cap choices – Latham, Karthik.
- invest between 500-700 For With moderate risk.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : Like
Guruji’s XI :