Match facts :
Table of Contents
- New Zealand is the Topper in this Format with India sitting at number 5.
- India’s third most wicket taker Asish Nehera is retiring to his home ground.
- Nehera debuted in 1999 with an 18 year of his career.
- Feroz sah Kotala suits the spin bowlers as well as will offer a plenty of runs.
- The weather will be hot and dry throughout the match with due come into play later on.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- For the Host, the team will be identical to their One day side.
- Nehera will play considering he is playing his farewell game. which means Bhubaneswar will probably sit out.
- If Manish Pandey handed another chance then Iyer have to sit out.
- For NZ they are thinking of playing two spinners, which means Ish Sodhi’s Return.
- If Glenn Phillips plays top of the order Nichols might be the one who makes way.
Probable XI :
India: Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Karthik, Pandey, Dhoni, Pandya,Kuldeep/Axar, Chahal, Bumrah,Nehera.
New Zealand: Guptill, Phillips, Willamson, Munro, Taylor, Latham, Grandhomme, Santner, Southee, Boult, Sodhi.
Big players :
- Martin Guptill – He is a good player particularly in this format in the powerplays. he has been in a good form.
- Colin Munro – scored a blistering half-century in the recent ODI, this player cannot be avoided either.
- Virat Kohli- The Indian skipper has a phenomenal stats on his home ground and will continue to make it better.
- Take Ms. Dhoni as wicketkeeper as he is the safe pick.
- Do not take Taylor, Nicholls, Manish, Bhuvi, Kuldeep or Axar as they are not safest.
- For Big leagues, you can take Phillips.
- Take either of Rohit or Dhawan.
- For big leagues take Dinesh Karthik, in case India collide he will come handy.
- For small leagues take Kohli instead of Williamson.
- Make Rohit captain and Munro Vice-captain in small leagues.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : Like
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer: The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game