A Cricketing Treat For everybody with Ashes and India- South Africa series kick starts one after another adding to that New Zealand also playing one Day with Pakistan so its a big opportunity for all of us to make big money out of all these games. Now in this Post, We will talk about the Final Ashes match between Australia vs England Where the English Team will be looking Forward to winning a consolation game.
Start Time: 5.00AM IST
Match facts :
Table of Contents
- 1 FOR JOINING OUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (NZ T20) WHATSAPP US 7008328667
- 2 Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : LIKE
- Australia has already won the Ashes so England will be playing for pride.
- Nathan Lyon has the highest Wicket this year with total 60wickets in hand.
- Steven Smith is in currently the Best Form of his Life.
- it is expected to be sunny and warm Throughout the match with a little rain.
FOR JOINING OUR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP (NZ T20) WHATSAPP US 7008328667
Team News :
- Ashton Agar has a call-up but his playing chances are unlikely.
- Mitch Starc is back !! after recovering from a foot injury and he will replace Jackson bird in the Squad.
- England have handed leg-spinner Mason Crane his Test debut in place of Chris Woakes
Probable XI :
Australia (Confirmed): Warner, Bancroft, Khawaja, Smith, Mitch Marsh, Shaun Marsh, Paine, Starc, Cummins, Lyon, Hazlewood.
England (Confirmed): Cook, Stoneman, Vince, Root, Malan, Bairstow, Moen, Crane, Tom Curran, Broad, Anderson.
Big players :
- Steven Smith: The no 1 test batsman is having the time of his life and scoring tons of Run.
- Usman Khawaja: He is the most Underrated player in this series and has the potential to score big in this ground.
- Joe Root: The English Captain is under pressure and he will certainly score some runs in this Match.
- You can take anyone as your wicket Keeper.
- You have to choose between cook and Root.
- You can Take Usman Khawaja If you want to take the risk.
- Moen Ali is out of color in this series hence we left him.
- Other C and VC choices: Bairstow, warner
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates : LIKE