Match facts :
Table of Contents
- Pakistan have never lost a test series in Dubai.
- Srilanka is playing their first ever pink ball day night test.
- Pakistan’s batting line up exposed in 5th day of first test without their batting legends .
- Pakistan is still a better side, at least on paper.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- Pakistan may opt for same eleven despite the lose.
- Wahab riaz’s returns means Hasan Ali has to sit out.
- Mathews is Now ruled out of Second test as well.
- Thirimanne is the new victim of Back injury and out of the series.
Probable XI :
Sri Lanka (probable): 1 Dimuth Karunaratne, 2 Kaushal Silva, 3 Sadeera Samarawickrama, 4 Kusal Mendis, 5 Dinesh Chandimal (capt), 6 Niroshan Dickwella (wk), 7 Dilruwan Perera, 8 Rangana Herath, 9 Suranga Lakmal, 10 Lakshan Sandakan, 11 Nuwan Pradeep
Pakistan (probable): 1 Sami Aslam, 2 Shan Masood, 3 Azhar Ali, 4 Asad Shafiq, 5 Babar Azam, 6 Haris Sohail, 7 Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), 8 Mohammad Amir, 9 Yasir Shah, 10 Wahab Riaz, 11 Mohammad Abbas
- Pakistan will definitely fight back in this series.
- we have seen the Pink ball doesn’t help the bowler much means lots of runs.
- Any of Azhar Ali or Shafiq will play a good innings.
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game