Match facts :
Table of Contents
- Pakistan has never lost a test series in their adopted home ground before Srilanka broke their record.
- Srilanka has two 0-5 whitewash in ODIs this year each from South Africa and India.
- All Their Test Heros will not be part of ODIS except of Dickwella, Chandimal.
- Pakistan will remembering their sweet memories From CT final and will try to continue the same form.
- Pakistan have won 28 and Lost 16 matches in U.A.E from Srilanka.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- For Pakistan Azhar Ali has been rested and Mohammed Amir is Injured and Ruman Raees WIll play.
- For Srilanka Nuwan Pradeep has a niggle and replaced by Lahiru Gamage.
- Mathews is Injured and The selectors has decided to leave out Malinga.
Probable XI :
Pakistan (confirmed) – Fakhar,Shehzad, Azam,Hafeez, Mallik, Sarfaraz, Imad, Shadab, Hasan, Raees, Junaid.
Srilanka (probable) – Dickwella, Tharanga, Mendis, Chandimal, Siriwardna, Kapugedra/Thirimanne, Perera,Lakmal, Dananajaya, Fernando, Chameera.
- I think Mallik will be crucial in this game.
- Dubai Pitch is Slow and unlikely to see high scores so taking more all-rounders will be helpful.
- Imp players : Hafeez, Shadab, Tharanga, Azam, Dickwella.
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game