Match facts :
- India Lost to SL in a recent meet up at Champions Trophy.
- Sri Lanka lost a home series against Zimbabwe in July.
- The Dambulla surface has flattened out a little in the past year, but 300 remains an excellent score at this venue.
- The weather is expected to be cloudy, but fine
Probable XI :
Sri Lanka : 1 Niroshan Dickwella (wk), 2 Danushka Gunathilaka, 3 Kusal Mendis, 4 Upul Tharanga (capt.), 5 Angelo Mathews, 6 Chamara Kapugedara, 7 Wanindu Hasaranga, 8 Thisara Perera, 9 Akila Dananjaya, 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Dushmantha Chameera
India : 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt.), 4 KL Rahul, 5 MS Dhoni (wk), 6 Kedar Jadhav, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Axar Patel/Yuzvendra Chahal, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Kuldeep Yadav, 11 Jasprit Bumrah
Guruji’s advice :
- Don’t miss Dhawan Considering his recent Form and we all know about Kohli.
- Kuldeep yadav is crucial considering his wicket taking abilities.
- i am taking Rahul but you can take Rohit If you want. Rahul is more exposed to the conditions.
- expect Sri Lanka to be allout so i am taking 3 indian bowlers.
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. Readers who choose their The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game