Match facts :
- Lasith malinga has only 6 wickets from 9 matches after his comeback this year.
- Sikhar Dhawan is having the best form of his life with 2 centuries in the Island.
- There is a High Chance of Rain come to play .
- This will be Sri Lanka’s 800th ODI.
Sri Lanka : 1 Niroshan Dickwella (wk), 2 Danushka Gunathilaka, 3 Kusal Mendis, 4 Upul Tharanga (capt.), 5 Angelo Mathews, 6 Chamara Kapugedara, 7 Milinda Siriwardanan 8 Wanindu Hasaranga, 9 Akila Dananjaya, 10 Lasith Malinga, 11 Vishwa Fernando
India (possible): 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt.), 4 KL Rahul, 5 MS Dhoni (wk), 6 Kedar Jadhav, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Axar Patel, 9 Yuzvendra Chahal, 10 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 11 Jasprit Bumrah
Guruji’s advice :
- Niroshan Dickwella is having a good run and has good redords in this ground.
- Choose between Rohit and Rahul
- I expect Tharanga to score good runs in this match.
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. Readers who choose their The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game