Match facts :
Table of Contents
- New Zealand’s last ODI series in India was haunted by Amit Mishra.
- Rohit Sharma believes Trent boult the lefty is biggest threat to Indian Batting Line up.
- He needs 98 runs to become the second batsman after Virat Kohli to reach 1000 ODI runs in 2017.
- On the eve of the match Indian top order have played enough deliveries from Arjun tendulkar, the left arm medium fast bowling all rounder.
- Wankhede weather hot and humid and will be a batting friendly pitch.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- For India : There may be one change from the last played eleven in the middle order in the name of DK.
- For New Zealand : Munro will open the innings.
- Any of Worker/Nichols/Phillips will play in the middle order.
Probable XI :
India : Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Karthik, Jadhav, Pandya, Dhoni, Bhuvi, Kuldeep, Chahal, Bumrah.
New Zealand : Guptil, Munro, Williamson, Latham, Taylor, Nicholls/Worker, Santner, Grandhome, Southee. Boult, Sodhi.
- This match is going to be Interesting, any team can win.
- Taking more batsman will be helpful.
- From Wicket keepers take Latham as he is consistent middle order batsman and in good form.
- Take either of Rohit or Dhawan.
- Kane Williamson is not in good form so u can take either him or Taylor.
- In Last ODI here Bhubaneswar conceded more then 100 runs so you can left him out.
- In all rounders take Kedhar or Grandhomme.
- Boult has a fifer in recent concluded Practice game and we all know his abilities.
- Captain and V.captain choices – Dhawan,Taylor
Follow Our Facebook page to Not miss Team updates For Domestic and List – A matches here Like
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game