Match facts :
Table of Contents
- For the First time the Hosts are in pressure after the Mumbai loss.
- Trent Boult has taken the most wickets in the first 10 overs of ODIs since January 2015 – 30 wickets in 42 innings
- Pune is a batting heaven and offer lots of Run to the batter in ODIS, it will be hot and humid through out the day.
- A win the second ODI will give New Zealand their first bilateral series win in India, having lost all five preceding series.
- Bumrah needs three more wickets to become the second quickest Indian bowler to 50 ODI wickets after Ajit Agarkar.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATS-APP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- No changes are expected from either of the team.
- However New Zealand may look to play the leggie Ish Sodhi in place of Milne, Which is unlikely.
Probable XI :
India : Rohit, Dhawan, Kohli, Karthik, Jadhav, Pandya, Dhoni, Bhuvi, Kuldeep, Chahal, Bumrah.
New Zealand : Guptil, Munro, Williamson, Latham, Taylor, Nicholls, Santner, Grandhome, Southee. Boult,Milne.
- Last time Kohli and Jadhav chased down 350 runs against England in this same ground.
- This pitch is a dead rubber, However Trent Boult can be good enough for the Indian Openers.
- New Zealand will eye on winning the series with they are one ft ahead of the visitors.
- Taking more batsman will be again helpful for this game.
- Kane Williamson and expect him to play good Innings in any match this match.
- Take any of Openers From both the team.
- Williamson is little risky so for safer option You can choose Either Kohli or Munro.
- vice captain choices : Kohli, Southee.
Like Our Facebook page For Last minute updates :Fantasy Guruji
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game