Match facts :
Table of Contents
- 1 Match facts :
- 2 FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘HELLO GURUJI’ AND WHATSAPP AT 7008328667
- 3 Team News :
- 4 Probable XI :
- 5 Guruji’s Advice :
- 6 Guruji’s XI :
- Last time these two team faced in a T-20 we know what Braithwaite did to the England.
- only 3 players have 2 T-20 century two of them are playing this match Gayle and Lewis, The other one is Brandon McCullum.
- A September evening match in Durham, means Chill weather with potential overcast condition.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘HELLO GURUJI’ AND WHATSAPP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- Christopher Henry Gayle is back to the mix with Evan Lewis on Top order.
- T-20 Hero Marlon Samuels also named along with Pollard who had a good CPL.
- Ransford Beaton have named in to the squad and can be debut in this match.
- Ben stoke has rested for this match, in his home ground match.
- Adil Rashid is back After an injury who will lead the spin attack along with dawson.
- Tom Curran and Jordan had a good outing against South Africa so they might keep their place safe.
- David Willey has also returned to cricket after his injury.
Probable XI :
England : Hales, Roy, Root, Malan, Morgan (c), Buttler, Rashid, Dawson/Willey, Curran, Jordan, Plunkett.
West Indies : Gayle, Lewis, Samuels, Walton, Pollard, Powell, Braithwaite (C), Nurse/Beaton, Narine, Taylor, WIlliams.
Guruji’s Advice :
- Alex Hales has a good outings in T-20 Blast expect him to do the same.
- Take more batsman in your team.
- Swing bowler may help you earn good points.
- Gayle and can’t be missed though i hope Gayle to be more important.
Guruji’s XI :
ALSO READ : HOW TO GET FREE BITCOINS IN INDIA ?
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game