Match facts :
Table of Contents
- After the only t20 the only ODI is going to happen in Old Trafford.
- West Indies are currently rank 9 and makes them Disqualify for Direct entry in to the world cup 2019.
- This pitch is batting Friendly and plenty of runs is expected.
- A warm weather with little rain in the evening is expected.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATSAPP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- For West Indies Henry Gayle is back along with experienced Marlon samuels .
- Johnny Bairstow is preferred over Roy after the Later continue to let down with his poor innings.
- Ben stokes is back with Moen Ali after a brief rest at the shorter format.
- Tom curran is In line for his debut, provided if Chris Woakes get rested by the management.
Probable XI :
England : Hales, Bairstow, Root, Morgan (C), Stokes, Butler (WK), Ali, Rashid, Curran/Woakes, Ball, Plunkett .
West Indies : Gayle, Lewis, Samuels, Hope (WK), Mohammed,Powell, Holder (C), Nurse, Joseph, Taylor, Williams.
Guruji’s Advice :
- Take 7 English player as West indies are shaky in ODI’s.
- It is batting Friendly pitch so more batsman preferred.
- Choose you captain and vice captain wisely.
- other choices Hales, plunkett, shai hope.
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game