Match facts :
Table of Contents
- The Pitch curator said this pitch is batting heavenly and will offer plenty of Runs.
- Last time India played here there was a low scoring against South Africa.
- This ground also has seen The magnificent Double ton from Virendra sehwag.
- Sky is clear and a full day game is expected.
FOR REGULAR DEALS AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘GURUJI’ AND WHATSAPP AT 7008328667
Team News :
- For Australia Aaron Finch is certain to make a comeback to his regular place.
- Zampa may come back in place of Agar.
- Peter Handscomb can replace Mathew wade for this match which will further strengthen the middle order of Australia.
- Indian are likely to remain unchanged provided Manish Pandey given another chance to prove his role.
Probable XI :
Australia – Warner, Finch, Smith, Head, Handscomb, Maxwell, Stoinis, Cummins, Coulter-Nile, Richardson, Zampa.
India – Rohit, Rahane, Kohli, Pandey, Kedar, Dhoni, Pandya, Bhuvaneswar, Bumrah Kuldeep, Chahal.
- Certainly Australia going to fight back in this batting Friendly match.
- Expecting two tons from any good players like Rohit, Kohli, Warner, Smith, Finch.
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game