Match facts :
Table of Contents
- Australia last played Bangladesh in a test match over a decades ago.
- Australia doesn’t have good performance in Asia.
- Bangladesh is Not the old Bangladesh now From beating England to beating Sri Lanka we have seen them all.
- world’s No 1 all rounder Shakib is going to play his 50th test along with the experienced Tamim Iqbal.
- More chances of rain playing the spil spot over the five days.
Aus xi (confirmed) David Warner, Matt Renshaw, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith (capt), Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade, Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon.
Bangladesh xi (probable) Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim (c & wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Sabbir Rahman,Nasir Hossain, 8 Mehedi Hasan, 9 Taijul Islam, 10 Shafiul Islam, 11 Mustafizur Rahman,
Guruji’s advice :
- Steven Smith is the Key player and we all have seen what he can do at this conditions.
- Nasiir hussain has been called up and certain to play..
- Mehedi hasan is having good all round capabilities.
- Matt renshaw the young lad is the one to watch out after his fighting perfomance against India.
- You can change glenn maxwell with Josh Hazelwood.
FOR REGULAR DEAL AND TEAM UPDATES JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST TYPE ‘HELLO GURUJI’ AND WHATSAPP AT 7008328667
Guruji’s XI :
Disclaimer : The Guruji’s XI has been picked solely by our experts on the basis of various factors and analysis. The writers and editors of This page are not responsible for any decisions taken by readers of this article while playing any fantasy league game.